Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Some Life Insurance tidbits

Ok, no one likes to talk about dying.

In my 14+ years selling life insurance I actually had a couple of husbands tell me they refused to discuss the subject, because they were superstitious. They believed talking about it would hasten their death.

Without getting in too deep, we all will die. It's a part of life.

There is a television ad that says to the effect, "Life Insurance is for those you leave behind".

And it's true.

If you are reading this, there are probably people in your life that you would love to make life a little better, ease their stress.

That's kind of how I see life insurance.

Sure it's a pain paying for something that only kicks in after I kick the bucket. But I know that is a reality.

I sure hope it does not happen too soon, but if it does there are three people in my life that will get a lump sum of money.

I sure would like to ease the struggles in their lives a little bit, ease the stress of losing a loved one.

If you want a life insurance quote, please call or email me.

Gary Brown (480) 659-0229
gary@choicearizona.com

I am a staunch believer in life insurance and think everyone should sit down and make a plan to include it in their budget.

arizona auto insurance
arizona home owner insurance
arizona auto insurance
arizona home owner insurance